There are a number of things that go into maintaining a game beyond keeping servers active. Addressing issues, developing content and providing support are critical in keeping a game running. Unfortunately, this is no longer feasible.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t Gears Pop! stay playable after April 26, 2021?
- What will happen to the purchases I made?
- When is the last day I can play Gears Pop!?
- How do I report a player?
- Can I change my in-game name?
- Is Gears POP! free?
- Where can I download Gears POP!?
- How do I login to Xbox Live?
- Where do I find my Player ID and Support Code?
- How do I save my progress?