Gears POP! automatically prompts you for confirmation prior to making a purchase. If you'd like to add an extra step, you can adjust your settings to require authentication for each purchase that uses real world currency.
Note: all Gears POP! purchases are final and non-refundable. Please refer to the Microsoft Terms of Service for additional details.
- Open "Google Play Store" app.
- Open the menu and tap "Settings".
- Under User Controls, select "Require password for purchases".
- Tap to select "For all purchases through Google Play on this device".
- Confirm your Google Play Store password and tap "OK".
- From the Home menu, tap the "Settings" icon.
- Select "General" from the left column.
- Scroll down and select "Restrictions" in the right column.
- Tap on "Enable Restrictions".
- You will be prompted to enter a 4-digit Restrictions Passcode. Confirm your passcode to set.
- In the "Allow" section, tap on "In-App Purchases" to turn ON/OFF.